The Burn Pan is a fire extinguisher training prop that is used in fire extinguisher training. The unit is specifically designed to be used when complying with OSHA 1910.157(g) (1) which states, “Where the employer has provided portable fire extinguishers for employee use in the workplace, the employer shall also provide an educational program to familiarize employees with the general principles of fire extinguisher use and the hazards involved with incipient stage fire fighting.”
The unit is easy to set up, use, is self-contained, and provides for a safe, controlled training environment.
The Burn Pan fire extinguisher training prop lightweight, portable, inexpensive, and small enough to fit in most vehicles.
Fire Extinguisher Training Equipment Features:
- The fire extinguisher Burn Pan has a deep 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel pan that contains the controlled fire while providing long product life with no rust.
- The unit contains quick disconnects for easy set up and tear down and provides additional security, limiting the supply of propane to the burning element.
- The pan is clean burning and environmentally-friendly. The fire is contained within the pan and does not affect the surrounding training area, eliminating mess and damaging situations.
- A drain is provided in the bottom of the pan for easy clean up and disposal of water.
- The fire extinguisher Burn Pan has sturdy supports for set up on any flat, non-combustible surface.
- The fire extinguisher Burn Pan is a cost-effective, portable solution to contained, controlled burns for fire extinguisher training purposes. It can be used by fire departments, training firms, or by trained firefighters who are responsible for fire extinguisher training props.
Note: PassFire Burn Pan does not include fire extinguisher or propane tank.